Networking, Events and Special Offers
AIBA hosts breakfasts, luncheons and mixers throughout the year with engaging speakers and great mixing with other members to maximize your business resources.
• AIBA is one of the top ten business networking groups in Austin, according to the Austin Business Journal.
• AIBA events are designed to give you a place to meet your peers, talk freely about your concerns and have fun. Yes, it’s terrific networking. But if you’re networking-phobic, it’s a friendly group of business owners just like you. And they’re waiting to meet you!
• AIBA is committed to our members. All of our events are held at members’ locations. This introduces you to other members!
• Breakfasts are free and held every other month. Hosted by AIBA board member David Lauterstein (Lauterstein Conway Massage School), the guest speakers discuss topics geared to you as a business owner and putting back in some of the things running a business takes out of you every day such as stress, a balanced life, keeping you passion for business ignited and more. It’s all about you! Complimentary breakfast tacos are provided by Tacodeli and coffee provided by Texas Coffee Traders, both AIBA members.
• Luncheons are held throughout the year at various locations. Luncheon speakers address issues of interest to your business. We cover the nuts and bolts of running a business with topics such as marketing, healthcare, legal issues and more. Luncheons generally cost $20 for members and $30 for nonmenbers to cover the cost of lunch.
• Mixers are just for fun. AIBA mixers are a great place to unwind a bit and cavort with fellow indies. There’s no agenda or presentation but a delightful time on a river cruise with Capital Cruises or grabbing a brew at a locally owned pub.
• AIBA members offer special promotions to other members throughout the year on a wide variety of goods and services for you and your business.