Shop local this holiday season!
Join us on Sunday, November 28th for a Maker’s Market in honor of Small Business Weekend featuring:
- Handmade textile jewelry by Ashdel
- Ceramics + hand-dyed textiles by Freewheelin’ Goods
- Tarot readings by Oak Moon Tarot
- Concrete planters, trays + more by Awkward Auntie
- Handmade apparel by Mary Claret Studio
- Prints + illustrations by Whittled Inklings
- Seed bombs + more by Pollinators & Blooms
- Luxury herbal tea blends by Basic Ass Tea
- One-of-a-kind ceramics by Arrow Ceramics ATX
- DIY blooms from Burlap & Twine
The Maker’s Market will be held from 12:00pm until 3:00pm at our beautiful north-central shop located at 2700 W Anderson Ln #410 (between Epoch Coffee and Madam Mam’s) in Austin, Texas. Free parking is available in the lot out front.
See you at SLOW NORTH for the Maker’s Market!!!