Marketing Your Business
We promote our members online, in print, through broadcast, through social media and in our newsletter
- We list your events and announcements on www.ibuyaustin.com in Latest From Your Locals. The AIBA website now receives more than 600,000 hits per month.
- We promote your business in our e-newsletter. AIBA Community goes out every other week to thousands of customers and businesses who request it and includes news from the AIBA Blog, events and announcements from members, upcoming AIBA events, and new and renewing members.
- AIBA pushes your messages for customers through all our social media where we have thousands of followers. See Facebook and Twitter.
- As a member, your listing is included on www.ibuyaustin.com and in our popular print magazine, IndieAustin. IndieAustin is printed in May and November and is distributed to more than 300 locations throughout Austin. 30,000 copies are distributed annually. In addition to your free listing, you have the opportunity to showcase your business through an inexpensive ad. Contact Donna Nelson for rates and specials.
- We produce marketing campaigns throughout the year that you can participate in at no cost including Love Your Locals and Shop Local for the Holidays. See our calendar for these campaigns.
- We market local business with Buy Local campaigns through print, broadcast, online and with billboards. This promotes your business as a proud independent.
- We organize co-op media buys from time to time for the benefit of our members.